Sat, May 27|
Sala Sudasiri Sobha
Feed your soul with good food and music. An exclusive 4 course homecooked dinner paired with a jazz concert. ***ONLY 28 SEATS AVAILABLE***
Time & Location
May 27, 7:00 PM
Sala Sudasiri Sobha, Soi Lat Phrao 41, Lane 7-2, Khwaeng Chan Kasem, Khet Chatuchak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10900, Thailand
About the event
At Sala Sudasiri Sobha, we value good music, good food, and good company.
If you have been to any of our concerts, you know that no one goes back home hungry.
If you have been to any of our concerts, you know that no one goes back home without a chance to get to know new people.
In this event, we join all the things we love into one cozy yet exclusive dinner.
Your soul will be filled with a cozy jazz concert.
Your body will be filled with homecooked goodies.
Sit back, relax, and let us make your soul FULL.
What to expect?
- Healthy and good food.
- Great music.
- An opportunity to mingle with new people who also cherish quality food and music.
- A cozy proper dinner party.
This March, we pourdly present a young jazz guitar duo, Patiphan Asawakanjana (Zen) and Naphatraphee Um (Teresa).
Patiphan Asawakanjana (Zen)
Zen, started his jazz career in 2018 at Young Artist Music Program at Mahidol University and develop his jazz skills through the years, during study he also recived the Merit Scholarship in 2020 and Talented Musician Scholarship from 2021-now, he was playing in “Mahidol University Jazz Stage Band” from 2019-2020 / “Mahidol University Jazz Guitar Ensemble” 2021 / “Mahidol University Jazz Orchestra” 2022. He was also the finalist of the 2020 TIJC Jazz Solo Competition and 2022 TIJC Jazz Solo Competition / won the 1st runner-up prize in the TIJC Jazz Band Competition in the name of “The Reunion A” Band. At present, he is a jazz guitarist playing in many jazz clubs, hotels, and restaurants in Bangkok, Thailand.
Naphatraphee Um (Teresa)
Teresa is a jazz guitar student at the College of Music, Mahidol University, Thailand. During her studies, she received a merit scholarship from Mahidol University. She also participated in many music competitions.
- The finalist of the TIJC solo competition 2018 in the solo division type B
- The semi-finalist of the Thailand Jazz Competition 2018
- The finalist of the Singapore International Jazz Battle 2018 in the solo division
- The finalist of the TIJC solo competition 2020 type A and B
- The finalist of the Overdrive Acoustic Guitar Contest 3
- The finalist of the TIJC Band Competition 2023
- 1st place at the TIJC Solo Competition 2023
Zen and Teresa first met in high school and have been playing together since 2018 till now. They worked together on many music projects such as The Commons duo project. They also participated in the Overdrive Acoustic Guitar Contest 3 and made it to the finalist.
The SoulFull dinner is usualll all prepared by Pinnaree Yontararak Kurzydło, the home cooked chef. However, this dinner will be VERY SPECIAL as she will be joined with Kamala Thaneto, the pastry chef and founder of Salee Bakehouse.
The ticket includes:
- 4 course meal
- 1 free drink
- Jazz concert
The sea is calling
A calling in our taste memories of the summer sea.
- Kombu, Bonito, Shiitake, Kafir Lime, Tortellini, Fresh Cheese -
The freshness in the air.
The tartness in the fruits of the season.
The lightness of the sea.
- Pomelo, Shrimp, Roasted Coconut, Lime, Shallots -
Swimming in the sun
John snapper with wild grains spring risotto.
Basking in the sea, sun, and a new season of rain which marks the end of summer.
- Line caught John snapper, Wild local rice and grains, Black bolete mushroom -
Refreshing summer with a hint of childhood summer vacation vibe.
- Meringue, Karonda, Thai vanilla -